Aminocomplex is designed to protect the dermis and its derivatives from oxidative stress of various origins. The product also normalizes meta- bolic processes to achieve maximum and longer-lasting results both in treatment regimens for alopecia of various origins and in fat correction programs to optimize lipolytic therapy.
• In the protocols of mesotrichological manage- ment of various alopecia.
• In fat correction programs to optimize lipolytic therapy.
Areas of application:
The scalp, local fat deposits (stomach, thighs, buttocks, knees, etc.).
- L-arginine is providing the formation of blood vessels, regulates vascular permeability, is re- sponsible for their elasticity. Also, L-arginine pro- motes the breakdown of fats.
- L-carnitine is an amino acid that transforms fatty acids in the mitochondria, where they are broken down with the release of energy. Also, L-carnitine enhances protein metabolism, increases energy production and breaks down adipose tissue.
- L-methionine is an essential amino acid that is not synthesized in the human, and improves the condition of hair, nails, skin.
- L-glutamine – one of the most common amino acids that make up the protein, is involved in the body’s production of glutathione, glucosamine, vitamin B3. L-glutamine regulates the acid-base balance and tightens the skin.