A biorevitalization complex with argireline, especially indicated for fine-wrinkled type of skin aging with signs of ptosis.
• Relaxation of facial muscles, with botuline tox- ine effect, and lifting of the skin.
• Increasing the elasticity of the skin lost as a result of aging processes and reduced collagen synthesis.
• Prevention of the appearance of wrinkles, elimi- nation of small, superficial folds and wrinkles.
• Prolongation of the action of HA dermal fillers.
Areas of application:
Face, neck, neckline, hands.
- Hyaluronic acid has the ideal concentration of 8mg/ml and the optimal molecular weight of 2-2.2 mill. Da. and provides a long lasting stay in the skin.
- Argireline (Acetyl hexapeptide-8), provides as peptide complex facial muscle relaxation, as a botuline toxine like effect.
- DMAE, 2-dimethyllaminoethanol, facilitates the synthesis of acetylcholine, acts on the choliner- gic system, is a free radical scavenger and reduc- es the accumulation of lipofusion deposits inside cells.
- The amino acids L-proline, L-valine and glycine perform a synthesis of elastin and collagen fibres. Chondroitin sulfate, being a component of gly- cosaminoglycan, stimulates the natural hyalua- ronic acid production and synthesis of collagen.
- Carnosine is a natural peptide, which functions as an anti ageing agent.